After an overwhelmingly successful seven seasons, the Scottsdale Philharmonic is seeking exclusive partners to each sponsor a concert in the 2019 or 2020 seasons. By increasing your company awareness and showcasing your commitment to the arts and culture in our community, concert sponsorship provides an exclusive marketing platform reaching our highly desirable audience demographics.
Concert Sponsorship Benefits:
- Exclusive Naming Rights: Sponsor name will be incorporated into the event title on the concert program cover as “Presented by …”
- Emcee Platform: Sponsor representative will be invited to give a 3 to 5-minute presentation/speech to open the concert event.
- On-site Promotional Opportunities: A table in the lobby with sponsor representative and marketing materials, banners and posters. Talk to audience members prior to, at intermission and following the concert event.
- Sponsor Name Will Be Incorporated Into All Marketing and Promotional Materials: Sponsor name promotion includes but is not limited to appearing in the Scottsdale Philharmonic website, advertising, news media materials and social networking platforms.
- VIP Seating at Concert: Sponsor will receive special preferred seating for the concert performance for themselves and up to 10 guests.
- Full Page, Four-Color Program Advertisement: Sponsor Advertisement will appear in the Scottsdale Philharmonic Program distributed to all attendees at five consecutive concerts. (Value = $1,750 – $5,000) A different ad can be provided for each of the five concert programs. For the sponsored concert the ad will appear on the back cover of the program.
Concert Sponsorship Fee: $5,000
In addition to these branding and hospitality benefits, we will be pleased to customize a concert sponsorship specifically to meet your objectives. Please contact Barbara Moss at